Help with Insomnia
REBT can be successfully applied to a wide range of emotional issues including Insomnia.
Change starts here...
Take the first step, get in contact and see if REBT is right for you.
What is Insomnia?
Prolonged periods of difficulties getting to sleep, staying asleep and early, unwanted waking can be anxiety provoking. Most insomnia, when not caused by medication or a physical reason, is down to unhealthy demands around sleep and sleep conditions. REBT can help identify and work through these demands and move towards healthy sleep patterns.
What are you feeling?
It may be an INSOMNIA issue if you’re experiencing:
- Difficulty getting to sleep
- Waking during the night
- Racing thoughts at bedtime
- Unwanted early waking
- Extreme tiredness after waking up
- Inability to nap even if you’re exhausted
- Tiredness and irritability during the day
When is it triggered?
- Worries about work, finance or family
- Change in routine
- Growing anxiety about sleep and bedtime
- Unhealthy sleep routines or environment
- Night shifts or irregular working hours
- Recreational drugs or alcohol